Here is our to do list before we leave for Utah in exactly one week:
1. Buy plane tickets (check)
2. Buy new puppy (check)
3. Clean the house
4. Pack
Okay so number 2 makes no sense, but she sure is cute. We miss Sebastian so much, we just couldn't wait any longer for a puppy. So, when we go to Utah our new baby Shay will stay with Auntie Ali. I just hope we will be able to get Zac and Brycen to get on the plane. They are going to have a hard time leaveing their new puppy behind.
When we brought her home tonight Brycen said, "It is like Sebastian shranked." Both boys are having a very difficult time going to bed right now.




7 comments:
I can see the total joy in Brycen's face in the last picture. I am sure your boys are in heaven right now how fun to have a little puppy. Shay is adorable! I LOVE the name! Who came up with it? Was the she fastest and the cutest one, like Brycen wanted?
We will have to schedule a play date with Darcy.
Good luck with puppy hood.
Christy
Kim is there a reason you want to punish your sister. You and your family away at camp. Enjoying a nice swim in the pool. Singing an old favorite camp song while you enjoy the peaceful sounds of the crackling wood around the camp fire. Looking up in the sky only to amazed by a shooting star. While
back at the home base. Alison tries to manage her 3 dogs our 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 ducks, 2 greese and your (not house-trained) new cute puppy. She'll never let you forget this one. I'm glad I'll be in Newport Beach. With my cell phone off. love Mom
Welcome, Sebastian junior! I hope he is as wonderful as the original. The boys look so happy to have him. We are looking forward to having you here for a few days. Hope you Aspen Grove vacation is wonderful. I like your mom's description of Ali's many animals to care for. See you soon.
Have fun in Utah! Sounds like you're set. Cute puppy. Almost makes me want to get a pet. Almost.
You could bring Shay with you to Utah. I think animals fly free. He can stay in Mapleton for the week. Is Shay a he or she?
Mitchell,
I think we'll have our hands full enough just trying to get the kids and all our luggage on the plane. You can come out to meet our little girl Shay anytime you want though! :)
Congrats on the new puppy, she sure is cute. Lydia takes it as a compliment that your new puppy is her middle name, lol! Looks like the boys really love her. What does Scotty think of Shay? Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment