

Brycen has started playing soccer. It is actually just a four week soccer clinic, but he is just thrilled. Now that he loves it so much, I am trying to find an real team he can join to play indoor soccer this Fall. He even wants to create a soccer field in our backyard. We do need to work on his soccer lango though; when he and I were playing soccer in the kitchen he explained that the person who stands in front of the goal is the BULLY. I love watching my children learn and love new things.

3 comments:
Very cool. Check out your local AYSO chapter and get involved. Our kids have spent may years playing AYSO and the friends they have made and the friends *we* have made make it totally worth it.
I love soccer season! Its so much fun to see the kids out there giving it there all and feeling so good about themselves.
You can always tell the Jones boy by the Y on his blue shirt. He looks really cute. Can't wait to play with him.
Post a Comment