We drove down to the Bay Area and first went hiking in Muir Woods. Lance and I had not been there since we were dating. The weather was wonderful--it had been about 110 degrees in Folsom. The kids really enjoyed all the redwood trees, the deers, and looking for four leaf clovers. Scottie stayed home with my wonderful friend Hillary, and Zac's friend Matt joined us. Kambridge slept through the hike.
After the hike we drove to Stinson Beach--I had not been there since before I met Lance. It was quite windy at the beach. Of course, that did not stop the boys from going in the ocean. Kambridge thought the beach was a really bad idea. My little Folsom summer baby was very opposed to the cold!
Kami tried to be a good sport and let the boys play, but it wasn't easy!

Zac and Matt went pretty far out. Brycen would have joined him if we would have let him!

Zac and Matt went pretty far out. Brycen would have joined him if we would have let him!
After the beach we went to our hotel and then went out to a nice seafood dinner. The boys swam in the hotel pool. The next morning we ate breakfast and came back home.
















3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. I remember how close your San Fran apartment was to the ocean. I thought it was such a cool place you lived in...even if it was slanted! You are very brave to stay in a hotel with a 2 month old. I'm just a wimp. By the way, I love her fancy stroller. Very cool.
It looks like you had a great time. I love the boys sand tunnel that looks like fun.
Hmmmm, I think I am the same way in that I don't consider myself a beach person, even though we live so close to the Ocean. I guess when you can't go to it so easily, you realize how cool it is!
Great pictures - and I LOVE Muir Woods!
Post a Comment